...everything about the life living, adventures, experiences in daily routine, and much more that catch my interest...
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Shame on you!
I believed that true friends are hard to find. I was disappointed with my one friend who still living in the philippines, I thought were good friends but she's not the type of person i thought it was. I really feel bad of what she did to me. Seems like she never think first before she said something rudity to her friends, or if she can hurt the feelings of her friends or what? She's so stupid and i admit i really mad to her, i really dont care about her now, im taking for granted those memories that we been through back then. i was pissed! shes really a bitch! i find out now her true colors. I know im a nice person but if you did something that beyond my limitations i dont have any doubts to forget you as my friend. I'd rather be alone than to have a friend who back fight when your not around. Shame on you! Thats why i figure out now why until now your still where you are cause maybe your fiancee find out your trully character as a person, and might be his keeping you in the (PHILS.) just to have someone that he can have fun with when his there. Its hurt right? but thats better for the person like you who's lier and freak!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weekend Happenings
We spend our weekend in Saint Augustine, FL to my husband cousin, i really do love visit them because were always welcome anytime we want t...
-
We spend our weekend in Saint Augustine, FL to my husband cousin, i really do love visit them because were always welcome anytime we want t...
-
You are lovely and caring. You help others and spread out a lot of sympathy. Your life aim maybe is to serve the people. But your weakness i...
-
Since last week i was craving for crab legs and fish fry seems like im pregnant that my mouth watered while thinking of it. LOL! But, finall...
No comments:
Post a Comment