Sunday, August 17, 2008

Farewell Papa...

Last friday August 8, 2008 around 2 o'clock in the afternoon while were on the road with my husband and we recieved an overseas call, i was not feeling well that early morning seems like something wrong and i cant calmed my heartbeat. I picked up the phone and answered it..hello? and it was my oldest brother who's crying in the other line, I asked him what's the matter why his crying...and saddenly he said that we dont have father anymore, Papa, passed away yesterday afternoon ( August 8, 2008 Philippines ). I was speechless feels like somebody punching my ears that i cant hear anything, but my mind is working and trying to say that, its a lie and its not true of what i heard now. I'd turned off the phone and throw it in the dash of the motorhome and my husband looked towards me, but he saw my face with full of tears and the teardrops from my eyes down on my face. Its very painful and i dont know what to do , feels like im shocked that time. Its horrible...i cried and cried coz i can't take that i dont have father anymore. One thing thats really hurt for me coz i never see him for the last time before he send into his last place. I know how terrible it was, but the life living now is not that easy too, were not that rich that can easily to do anything or to book a flight that quick, i end up calling every night to my Mama and asked what they need, at least that way i can help the expenses and everything. I know, before my Papa is passed away we already talked in the phone and i know he understand us our situation here that its not that easy. Eventhough, we never there physically but we helped them in the other way. Im sure that im gonna miss my Papa, but i know his happy coz he never suffer anymore with his unhealing illness. I miss his kindness and his loved as a father..We love you Papa...

No comments:

Weekend Happenings

We spend our weekend in Saint Augustine, FL to my husband cousin, i really do love visit them because were always welcome anytime we want t...